- You can request a change in date up to 24 hours before the start of any show/concert.
- In case of cancelling a ticket, El Palacio del Embrujo S.L. will fully refund its amount if you communicate within 24 hours before the start of the show/concert. If you communicate 12 hours before the show/concert, El Palacio del Embrujo SL will only refund 50% of any purchased ticket(s).
- You will not be entitled to any refund regarding any purchased Ticket(s), if cancellation is notified to El Palacio del Embrujo SL within less than 12 hours from the start of the show/concert.
- Ticket cancellations or changes can be made via email (email@example.com) or by phone (0034) 954 53 47 20.
- Tickets are transferable and non-nominative.
- El Palacio del Embrujo S.L. shall not be held liable in case of theft or loss of any Tickets.
- El Palacio del Embrujo S.L. reserves the right to change (date, time and artists) or to suspend the scheduled performance in case of any circumstances of a technical and/or artistic nature or in the event of force majeure.
- In the case of changes or suspension of the show/concert, for reasons beyond the control of El Palacio del Embrujo S.L., the customer will be entitled to the refund of their ticket(s).
El Palacio del Embrujo SL uses internationally secure and reliable payment systems and your online purchases at www.elflamencoensevilla.com are safe and reliable with us. Both international and EU customers can use PayPal or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, PO and P.ORO) as payment methods for their online purchases. To pay with PayPal, you do not need to hold an account with these issuers: you can register your debit card, credit card or if you do not have any such cards, your bank account.
PayPal is the easiest and safest way to pay and receive payments without sharing your financial information. The latter will be safe thanks to its automatic encryption system and the most advanced antifraud systems on the market.
Discounts on promotions are not cumulative unless otherwise specified.